There is hope for change through Jesus Christ for those struggling with homosexuality or same-gender attraction.
Do you have family members, friends, or co-workers who are lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, or transgender (LGBT)? Are you looking for information about how to respond compassionately without compromising Biblical truth?
Confidential Family Support Meetings (Monthly)
- A safe place to meet with other parents and family members
- Encouraging testimonies and teaching
- Opportunity to pray together for loved ones
Classes and Seminars
- Develop a compassionate, Biblical response to homosexuality.
- Learn how to respond to and relate with those who are homosexuals or those who hold a pro-gay viewpoint.
- Learn what to do when someone you love is homosexual or wrestling with same-gender attraction.
For Strugglers and Those Desiring to Leave Homosexuality
- Provide resources and information
- Referral to area ministries and support groups